October 10, 2010
Carrie Underwood & Denver CO

Saw an excellent concert in Tulsa: the amazing Carrie Underwood. As usual, her show was fabulous. The girl can sing!

Went to McNellie's to eat before the concert with friends. Then we all walked down to the BOK Center (several more blocks than we realized!). It ended up being rainy and cold after the concert. Oops.

Sons of Sylvia was the opening act and Billy Carrington followed.

Then the main event!!

I would love to say we had excellent seats like last time (floor seating). But even with the presale we got horrible seats. Nose bleeds, no lie. So unlike my awesome pics from last year, I didn't even bring my camera this year. :D


Here is an excellent shot from the last concert we went to so you can just look at her awesomeness.


I had set my alarm for 10:10 p.m. as it made the date 10:10 on 10/10/10. At that very moment Carrie belted out a breath taking version of How Great Thou Art. Chills down my arms people!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am leaving in a couple of days for Denver. My sister has a work conference and I get to go chill and hang out with her for a week. Super excited about that. It will be a much needed rest. Taking a few good books to snuggle up in our very nice hotel while it may or may not snow. :D

She has a president's banquet one night that she said I needed a cocktail dress for.

Let's see...Pregnant and white in a cocktail dress. Prolly not. I told her I was staying in and eating milk and cookies. (She may win. So I am taking a dress just in case.) Because honestly, I am not even showing yet I am just white. hee hee






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




10 weeks
Second Anniversary
Expecting
Babies and Drills
Three Random Funnies by L'il C
Welcome to My Town
Hustle & Bustle?
3rd Grade Cutie!
From Summer to Winter
Kid's Kamp


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]