December 07, 2006
I Declare....

There is always discussion by L'il C in the differences between the way things are done at her dad's and the way things are done with me. Fascinating for a little girl who is almost 6.....Completely annoying for me! But in this case it wasn't so bad....

To me, conditioner plays 2 very important factors on a girl's hair. One it conditions your hair, But the part I like most (if you have a good conditioner) is that it detangles your hair.

Now as I was applying conditioner to L'il C's hair she tells me that her dad always has to brush her hair before she gets in the bathtub to make it easier to get the tangles out.

To which I replied, "He wouldn't have to do that if he used conditioner on your hair."

Her response, "Yes, I know. I told him that. But I 'declared' he didn't have any!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My kid is 6 and knows what the word declare means. She is on the Honor Roll and can kick your kid's butt! LOL!






2 Comments:
Blogger hollibobolli had this to say:

AWESOME!! And you know I hate that word!

10:16 AM 


Blogger Amy had this to say:

That's my girl!!

2:53 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Oklahoma Drivers!
Birthday fun!
Eating Grass?!
Contact Me
$$$ for Mom
Bored to Death, At Work with Mom!
TRAPPED!
KIDS!
Birthday/Christmas...
FOR THOSE WHO TAKE LIFE TOO SERIOUSLY


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]