December 28, 2006
3 weeks of Presents for L'il C!

L'il C made out like a bandit. That is prolly the ONLY good thing about having parents that are divorced.... She had Christmas with me, Christmas at my mom & dad's, Christmas at my Grandma's, as well as at her dad's, his mom's, his dad's, his wife's parents, his wife's grandparents...

Then after 8 days of celebrating Christmas......we turn around briefly to celebrate New Year's and then next week is her birthday. Which means Birthday with me, birthday with him, birthday with....well you get the idea. The kid gets more toys than she knows what to do with. By the time we get last years toys bagged up for charity it starts all over again.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Not quite what she meant...
I Declare....
Oklahoma Drivers!
Birthday fun!
Eating Grass?!
Contact Me
$$$ for Mom
Bored to Death, At Work with Mom!
TRAPPED!
KIDS!


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]