January 08, 2007
L'il C's 6th Birthday!!

For those of you that read my blog this time last year before I deleted it, you can remember L'il C's party was Candyland! That took way to much time and more money than I meant! HA! She was overwhelmed with all of the attention and I became overwhelmed!

So this year, we did the All-American birthday at McDonald's! Instead of 22 kids we had 9! Things were a lot less hectic! Woo Hoo! And can you believe it?! She enjoyed it without all of the stress!

But my mom did make her cake and I told her that as long as she was alive she would be making L'il C's cake! Why have a store bought cake when my mom is the best???



Happy Birthday Baby Girl! Mommy Loves You SO Big Tall!









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




3 weeks of Presents for L'il C!
Not quite what she meant...
I Declare....
Oklahoma Drivers!
Birthday fun!
Eating Grass?!
Contact Me
$$$ for Mom
Bored to Death, At Work with Mom!
TRAPPED!


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]