July 27, 2007
Fun Times to Remember!

First off.....Absolutely no airline trouble....Smooth gate entrance and travel! No complaints here! I did sit by a lady that talked non-stop. She was on my flight home as well but did not sit by me. I got to sit by a guy that talked non-stop. ??? All I wanted to do was sleep! HA!
WOW! That is all I can say about my state of mind.
I just returned from my Mary Kay Seminar in Dallas. It was PHENOMENAL! This career is the best choice I could have ever made! It is not a get rich quick scheme. You do have to work but if you are consistent you can have any dream come true that you wish!

This year some of the top directors will be going to Germany to be treated like Royalty!

Here are some pictures of the past week for me! I won't post very many but I did take close to 200! HA!


New Car options for the National Sales Directors






Seminar Theme was 'Be a Star' this year


This was one of the "Stars" in the distribution center tour. They had different displays we had to vote on. It was fun!



This is me and my Director at our Unit Awards Night.



This is me and my Director and good friend in the Cadillac Dining Area. She drives a Cadillac!

This is me on one of the semi-formal awards night.

In our Hotel heading to the Diamond Seminar Awards Night...

In the main arena for the Finale Awards Night! This night can not be described!






1 Comments:
Blogger Candice had this to say:

Thankyou for noticing my extended absence! I have missed my blogging world. I'll explain everything on my page. It looks like you had fun on your trip. I didn't know you were a Mary Kay girl. Someone once tried to wrangle me into it but I was 19 and didn't really want to put forth the time or money that was necessary. Good luck with it!

4:55 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Traveling via Airplanes...
Professional?!
Rainy Weather Changes Shoe Fashion
Stinky People Unite
Yea! My readers love me!
4th Fun
Quote for the Day
A picture to relate...
So many things to blog about, not enough time...
Speckled Poop!


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]