July 20, 2007
Traveling via Airplanes...

With all of the nightmares with airports that Amy has had on her travels I am leary about my trip tomorrow...

It never fails, I am ALWAYS the one "randomly selected" to have extra screening. You guys, there is nothing significant about me and you couldn't pick me out of a crowd but apparently because they can't pronounce my name they pick on me. I now know that it I must be there WAY early.

I was looking up the things I could and could not take with me on the plane via TSA.

I was a little disappointed that I couldn't bring the following items in my carry-on when I read these statements:

"Snow globes and like decorations regardless of size or amount of liquid inside, even with documentation." - MAN! And I so wanted to bring mine!

"Toy Transformer Robots" - Now what am I going to play with?!?

However, I can bring in my carry-on:

"Cigar Cutters" - Because you can smoke on the airplane?!

"Corkscrews" - Bottoms up!

"Cuticle Cutters"

"Knitting and Crochet Needles" - Aww! To entertain me since I can't bring my transformers.

"Bubble bath balls" - Definitely needed in the plane!

"KY Jelly" - Not going there!

...and another fun one:

"Gel-filled bras and similar prosthetics - Gel-filled bras may be worn through security screening and aboard aircraft." --Well thank goodness! All those flat girls out there having to take their bras off in the airport would be so sad! Now ya have 'em, now ya don't! LOL!






3 Comments:
Blogger Amy had this to say:

This is hilarious. I hope you had a fun, quick flight...sans transformers.

6:53 AM 


Blogger Just Me had this to say:

I'm a little suprised that they allow corkscrews and cigar cutters on the airplane.

Sorry you won't be able to bring your transformer at least you'll have knitting.

As for the snowglobe, my sister found that out the hard way. I don't understand why you couldn't bring it on a plane. The globe was the size of a thumb, way less liquid then the allowed limit but they wouldn't let her bring it back FROM DISNEYWORLD. Luckily there was a disney store in the airport and she was able to ship it to herself. But how would someone put an "explosive" in a snowglobe without ruining the actual globe. I just don't get it.

7:13 AM 


Blogger Imperfect Christian had this to say:

I ALWAYS get screened for extra security. I think it's because I have an unusual, foreign sounding name. It's a pain!

6:20 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Professional?!
Rainy Weather Changes Shoe Fashion
Stinky People Unite
Yea! My readers love me!
4th Fun
Quote for the Day
A picture to relate...
So many things to blog about, not enough time...
Speckled Poop!
L'il C Incorporated


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]