September 11, 2007
A Day Made Just For Me!


To me, Fall is the best season...not to hot, not to cold! I woke up this morning to a crisp 60 degrees! I am in Heaven!

My fall favorites:

I love roasting marshmallows by the fire. I love roasting hotdogs. I love snuggling by an open fire or fireplace. I love to visit pumpkin patches. I love the beautiful leaves. I love funnel cakes. I love caramel apples. I love the fair. I love Silver Dollar City in the fall. I love playing in huge piles of leaves. I love playing outside. I love the weather. I love popcorn balls. I love fall home decorations. I LOVE hayrides!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Shattered Dreams!
At The Expense of My Sister...
Funerals
Labor Day Weekend
Flexeril Warning
Like Rainman, She has no concept of $$$
A HORRIBLE DAY!
100 Things About Me and Things I like
Great Advice from L'il C
High Expectations for 16th Birthday!


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]