December 17, 2007
Watching Robots A Bit Much??


The other night L'il C and I were in the kitchen packing up some things to head back over to my mom's to stay (during the ice storm). I walked by the kitchen and there were some apples on the counter and I asked her if she would like to take one with us.

She said, "Nah, but I would like a peach."

Me - "Oh that does sound good but we don't have any."

L'il C- "Well can we go buy some?"

Me - "No, I don't think they are in season right now."

L'il C- "What does that mean?"

Me - "They aren't available at the moment."

L'il C - "Oh you mean they have been 'outmoded'?"

Hmmmm.......


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then Friday night we went to Olive Garden to eat. There was a 20-30 minute wait and as we were sitting in the lobby I noticed some friends of mine that had came in and I got up from the bench to go say hello.

When I came back L'il C had jumped off of Mr. C's lap and was sitting in my seat. So I just walked over and sat down in her lap. I hear her grunt and say, "Ugh, I have been 'rearended'!"

It was so casual and nonchalant, we cracked up laughing.


I LOVE THAT GIRL!






3 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

HAHAHAHA! I could not get my kids to sit through Robots. They say the funniest crap!

12:55 PM 


Blogger Just Me had this to say:

She is so funny!

12:59 PM 


Blogger LoriLoo310 had this to say:

So glad you're keeping record of the things she's saying now. You'll love to look back on these when she's a teenager and use them as leverage for major embarassment!

8:52 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Every Light In The House Is On...
No, I'm Not Dead!
To School Or Not To School, That Is The Question
My Birthday in Review
Your True Birth Month Is DecemberLogical Patriotic...
Inconsistency Hurts!
What's Important to The Little People
Magnificent!
A New Christmas Song
Bummed Out!


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]