February 28, 2008
My Mom is Addicted!

What?! I can't say that about just anything. But my mom truly is addicted to Webkinz!

L'il C received two webkinz frogs for her birthday. If you don't know anything about these crazy things, they come with a code. With this code you can log on to the website linked above and "adopt" these stuffed animals.

Once you adopt them you are awarded $2,000 Webkinz bucks. You can build rooms which can be accessorized with flooring, wallpaper, windows, bedroom accessories, bathroom accessories, kitchen accessories, or even outdoor themes.

You play games to earn more money in which you can also buy food to feed your pet.

My mom has put together a lilly pad bedroom, a cool kitchen, a school room, a bathroom, and a backyard. Everyday she is calling me to tell me about the "neatest scooter" or "swimming pool" or other fun stuff that she has added. It is funny to listen to her. She is actually having more fun with these than L'il C.

Which made me wonder what all of the fuss was about. So I created a candyland themed room!

Yee Haw!






3 Comments:
Blogger hollibobolli had this to say:

That is too cute that your mom is addicted!! I have Faith's webkinz tag from Christmas sitting in front of my computer and we STILL haven't used it. I just know it's going to require me doing all of the computer stuff and then Faith will force me to play FOR her. We have enough of those activities!!

But I may have to break it out and see for myself.

8:46 AM 


Blogger Just Me had this to say:

I've never heard of these before but I'm afraid to try it. I know I'd be hooked too. I love desiging things for fictional people - that's why I love my sims. I don't really play Sims just build them houses.

11:24 AM 


Blogger Amy had this to say:

Mom is funny. Glad she has found something besides reading to keep her occupied. :)

7:26 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




I Got Nothin'
Miracles happen....even if slightly tainted...
Tae Bo and Tiny Tots
Tidbits from L'il C
Where Did My Phone Go??
10 Quick Guidelines for Proper Baby Care!
Surprise!
Mad Money
Mom's and Video Games!
Peekin' Over


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]