November 06, 2008
Revision to Honeymoon Story and Pics

This took an eternity for me to upload and publish. I didn't want anyone to get the story out of order so I posted them one at a time. I am sure that not everyone has had a chance to see all of the amazing pictures so I am writing this post. I have changed the dates/times on all of the posts to read in consecutive order on one day. Therefore, rather than reading posts everyday for a month in backwards order they will show up in order.

Thanks! I hope you enjoyed them enough to make you want to go. :) For those of you that were bored and ready for me to get through all of these and post normally again... that begins now. :)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




The Beginning of the Trip!
Cliffs of Moher and Kinvara
Galway and Aughnanure Castle
Kylemore Abbey and Connors Pass
Dunbeg Fort and Lookout Point at Slea Head
Colmeenole Beach on the Dingle Peninsula
Tralee and Inch
Muckross House
Ross Castle
Blarney Castle


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]