December 08, 2008
Last Night's Dream

Holy Cow! I woke up 20 minutes before my alarm went off this morning and could.not go back to sleep. I suddenly realized I had had an intense dream.

My dad was the President. I had just found out that my twin teenage brothers (I don't even have brothers) were in a drug bust. I was in a hurry and panicking trying to find my mom to tell her. At the same time I didn't know who I could trust because someone had said my dad was involved and I didn't want anyone to know what was going on. As soon as I found my mom I tried to pull her aside but kept getting interrupted. All of a sudden we were sitting on the back row in theater seating and someone asked for all of the lights to come on. (This was so they could find us.) I grabbed L'il C and told my mom to run that they had snipers ready to shoot us. I quickly learned that my dad had not been involved but he hadn't said anything to us about the drug bust to try and protect us. We were racing down stairs and into a tunnel to try and get away from the secret service who were now out to get us. I was carrying L'il C so she could keep up.

Then.... I woke up!

What did I eat before bed?!? WOW!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




A New Way To Read A Book
Bring on Christmas!
The Everlasting Birthday!
Revision to Honeymoon Story and Pics
The Beginning of the Trip!
Cliffs of Moher and Kinvara
Galway and Aughnanure Castle
Kylemore Abbey and Connors Pass
Dunbeg Fort and Lookout Point at Slea Head
Colmeenole Beach on the Dingle Peninsula


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]