December 04, 2008
A New Way To Read A Book

This morning as I was getting ready, L'il C got under the covers in my bed and started reading to me. She was supposed to be getting ready so I am sure this was partly a stall tactic but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I am so excited that she loves to read because at one point she did not.

She had read outloud to me for about 5 minutes and I guess she was getting tired of that because all of a sudden she asked me, "Can I read in my mind now??"

....I wanted so much to smile or laugh, but I held it in so that she would not forbid me not to tell anyone. :)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Bring on Christmas!
The Everlasting Birthday!
Revision to Honeymoon Story and Pics
The Beginning of the Trip!
Cliffs of Moher and Kinvara
Galway and Aughnanure Castle
Kylemore Abbey and Connors Pass
Dunbeg Fort and Lookout Point at Slea Head
Colmeenole Beach on the Dingle Peninsula
Tralee and Inch


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]