March 17, 2009
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!!

WHAT A FABULOUS DAY!!

As you are all about your day, doing the things you do, I am cooking my amazing St. Patrick's Day breakfast I wrote about here.

I am so super excited.

Brad and I are also going out for a fun Irish Dinner tonight as well.

HAPPY HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY from Sweet Yet Sassy!!



UPDATE:
Fried Canadian Bacon/Ham: Check
Over Easy Fried Eggs: Check
Sauteed tomatoes: Check
Sauteed potatoes: Check (although successful, I didn't like the flavor)
Toast: Check
Orange Juice: Check
Irish Tea: Check
Coffee: Check
Fried Mushrooms: Check (I hate the way these smell!!!!)
Scones: Check (almost burnt but in reality...cooked to perfection!)
Irish Pancakes: Supposed to refrigerate 'x' ingredients for 2 hours prior to cooking. ....oops. missed that part.

The end result...

...Success!!!






1 Comments:
Blogger Amy had this to say:

Looks like you had spots for a crowd! Happy favorite holiday. :)

10:22 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




The Crack of Dawn
Sprit Week -Day Four & Five - Bad Mom
Spirit Week - Day Three - Camo
Spirit Week - Day Two - Twin Day
Spirit Week - Day One - Clash/Bad Hair Day
Climbing Toys at Food Establishments
Fishing
Replacement Words
Human Food - The Dog's Choice
St. Patrick's Day Breakfast


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]