March 31, 2009
This Week for Me

Well, my Husband left me.

Ha ha! Not even close to permanently, just for the week. He had a National Youth Leaders Conference in Dallas this week. He is pretty pumped. It is the first time we have been a part though since we got married and he will miss me terribly.....I will miss him too! (of course)

And can you believe our 6th month anniversary is this Saturday?! Holy smokes! The time has flown by.

Also, this Saturday is Brad's birthday. He will be the very OLD age of 23 years! ha ha! (Shut up Aaron! I know you would take this time to tell me how much more ancient I am!)

He will be back from Dallas Thursday evening but I will not see him until Friday night.

Why you ask?? Because although Brad is doing good Christian things, my sister has invited me/begged me to go with her to see someone a little on the risque, slightly more provocative side! :)

Amy and her friend from work made an agreement/promise to each other that if Britney Spears ever came remotely close to our area, they would go to the concert together. Except when it came down to it and Britney did come to the area, her friend is unable to go.

So.....you guessed it. I am the fill in friend. Ha! Not exactly, Amy just knew that I wasn't ever a Britney fan.

I have been trying to catch up on Britney's music so I won't be completely lost when we go see her this Thurday in Kansas City for her Circus Tour. All in all I am looking forward to the trip with my sister. It is going to be fun girl time. We are gonna stay the night there and hang out Friday.

I know you are all envious!






2 Comments:
Blogger Jenn had this to say:

I love that you are going to a Britney Spears concert! Happy Birthday to Brad on Saturday, I'm sure you have fun things planned for him!

7:20 AM 


Blogger Amy had this to say:

Oh don't worry about catching up on the music...we have 4.5 hours of driving time that we can fill with my Britney CD collection. :) I'm just saying.

So pumped for our trip and for the concert...it's going to be AWESOME!!

Oh yes, and thanks for being a great friend and going with me. :)

7:29 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




ZUMBA!
Vanity Plates -DISCOON?
Tito.... Dog? Rat? or Texas Longhorn?
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!!
The Crack of Dawn
Sprit Week -Day Four & Five - Bad Mom
Spirit Week - Day Three - Camo
Spirit Week - Day Two - Twin Day
Spirit Week - Day One - Clash/Bad Hair Day
Climbing Toys at Food Establishments


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]