March 25, 2009
Vanity Plates -DISCOON?

When it comes to vanity plates, I love trying to figure them out. I pride myself on being able to! It drives me crazy when I can't....especially if someone figures it out before I do. Some of them are quite funny, some of them I can't believe someone would have the audacity to put it on their tag. Although, I do like reading them, I wouldn't EVER get one...for one reason...Police! :) I drive way to fast and am not a very good driver and if someone turns me in I do not want to give them an easy tag to remember. I want the numbers and letters to be smudged in their head so that they won't be completely sure what they read.

Which brings me to the point:

I came upon a car yesterday as I was driving down the highway and it was driving me crazy to know what a DISCOON was on the tag of the car in front of me. I was certain that they had messed up something. I tried to make this be several things and it was starting to frustrate me.

As I approached the car it slapped me in the face. They hadn't messed up. My eyesight is just bad. It wasn't DISCOON it was DISCOQN. I was relieved because I could actually figure this out!






4 Comments:
Blogger Amy had this to say:

Well, I can't! Tell us what it is. I suck at this game.

10:44 AM 


Blogger Lori had this to say:

I am going to guess Disco Queen?

12:19 PM 


Blogger Sweet Yet Sassy had this to say:

Yes, Lori! It is Disco Queen. :)

1:44 PM 


Blogger HorribleLicensePlates had this to say:

You might like my blog if you like to figure out plates. We have a ton of them ;-)

5:29 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Tito.... Dog? Rat? or Texas Longhorn?
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!!
The Crack of Dawn
Sprit Week -Day Four & Five - Bad Mom
Spirit Week - Day Three - Camo
Spirit Week - Day Two - Twin Day
Spirit Week - Day One - Clash/Bad Hair Day
Climbing Toys at Food Establishments
Fishing
Replacement Words


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]