April 16, 2009
A New Rich Husband

Brad had all four of his wisdom teeth pulled yesterday. He is miserable.

Yesterday he told me that I needed to find a rich husband that will take care of me and love me as much as he does because he was dying! LOL!

The nurse and dentist called to check on him yesterday and I told them what he had said. They too thought it was hilarious and told me not to cash in the life insurance just yet.

Then this morning I was getting ready in our room while he was lying on the couch and I heard him tell Tito that he was glad that Tito was his friend. When we were getting ready to leave he told me that he was glad I was his wife and L'il C was his step daughter. I giggled at him. He realized what he was doing and said, "What? Being on your death bed makes you sweet and realize how important those in your life are to you."

I asked him to stay on his deathbed for a few more weeks! Ha!
He is a cute nerd!






3 Comments:
Blogger Candice had this to say:

That is hilarious! My brother lives with us and he had knee surgery about a month ago. I should have videotaped him - he was saying the craziest stuff!

12:44 PM 


Blogger Amy had this to say:

Ha ha ha, just imagine all the sweet things he would be saying had he been put under for the removal. :) That or throwing up like my wonderful hubby did. :(

1:20 PM 


Blogger Jenn had this to say:

I love drug induced chatter! I know when I got my wisdom teeth out I woke up crying, and apologizing to my mom. I'm really worried what I was telling her.

8:57 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




3rd Day Concert
Road trip to the Britney Concert
Amazon Toy
This Week for Me
ZUMBA!
Vanity Plates -DISCOON?
Tito.... Dog? Rat? or Texas Longhorn?
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!!
The Crack of Dawn
Sprit Week -Day Four & Five - Bad Mom


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]