October 26, 2010
Denver, Colorado

What no pictures?!!? Oh wait. I have just one!

This picture was taken at the Ridge at Castle Pines North at the Golf Tournament Amy's company was hosting. We handled registration in the shade outside with strong winds at a temperature of high 30s. It was COLD! It took us until 11:30 inside and a mug of hot chocolate to warm up. :) We finally went outside and enjoyed the course via the golf cart.

I had a fabulous vacation of shopping, a nice hotel, and hanging out with my sister seeing all of the details of her job. We had a great time.

Thanks Amy for the invite!!






1 Comments:
Blogger Candice had this to say:

Denver is beautiful in the fall. Glad you had a good time!

1:46 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Carrie Underwood & Denver CO
10 weeks
Second Anniversary
Expecting
Babies and Drills
Three Random Funnies by L'il C
Welcome to My Town
Hustle & Bustle?
3rd Grade Cutie!
From Summer to Winter


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]