October 28, 2010
My Friends Practice Witchcraft

October was my month to host Bunco. One of the girls suggested that it be a costume party for Halloween. That particular friend didn't even dress up....party pooper. ;) Three of us actually did, okay 2 of them dressed up, I just bought a witch hat and painted my face. L'il C ended up playing with us to fill in for the absentees so she put on a dress, sunglasses, and some bling; grabbed her soccer trophy to represent her "Grammy" and was Miss Hollywood.

It was a fun night of laughs and catching up. But the most fun started after most of the crowd had went home. Three of my friends stayed a while longer just to chat. Then one gets the great idea that we should do the ring test and the pencil test to see if they would tell me what the sex of my baby will be. The more she kept talking we told her that she also practiced witchcraft, but that was just a joke....I think. :)

No kidding BOTH tests said I was having a boy. They also told me to go check out the Chinese Gender test: BOY!

I do go for my next ultrasound November 2nd and there is a possibility I could find out what it is if the baby isn't shy.

I guess only time will tell but I won't lie, I am secretly jumping up and down at the thought of it being a boy.






4 Comments:
Blogger Katie had this to say:

So glad I was a part of that...I'm sure it slightly helped that we all have baby boys and were hoping for a boy for you as well. The baby boy club is a great one to be in!

8:58 AM 


Blogger Sweet Yet Sassy had this to say:

Katie~ I was gonna post the costumes but I didn't want to upset your majesty. mwah ha ha ha :)

I will be honored to be in the baby boy club. :)

9:08 AM 


Blogger Lori had this to say:

Another test you can do is the Drano test. Get the crystal drano put some in a cup and pee on it(I would pee in a cup and pour it on). If it is a blue color it is boy and if it is a rusty color it is girl. I did not do this test, but have several friends that did it and it worked.

7:23 PM 


Blogger Jenn had this to say:

Draino test said that Mandi was having a boy (and she did). But if you try this do it outside because the smell... yucky! PS. secretly hoping you have a boy too, the boy club is fun. I just wish I could get into the girl club. Maybe baby #3 will be a girl (no I'm not pregnent, just hoping there is a baby #3)

9:38 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Denver, Colorado
Carrie Underwood & Denver CO
10 weeks
Second Anniversary
Expecting
Babies and Drills
Three Random Funnies by L'il C
Welcome to My Town
Hustle & Bustle?
3rd Grade Cutie!


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]