August 30, 2014
Garage Sale Items NOT For Sale!

Brad and I spent the morning setting things out for our garage sale. Then he had to be at work.  My mom came over to help work it while I balanced 2 toddlers.  We kept Mr. E in his high chair for the first part of the morning but Miss A wanted to run around.  Which was fine until this older lady came a little too close to where Miss A was playing.  She perked up and immediately told the lady, "You can't buy my toys!" Luckily the lady just laughed and told her that she would pass them by and look at the clothes.  Whew.  Except not.....   The next lady that came to our sale, Miss A ran down the steps and down the driveway and said, "I am having a picnic and my toys are NOT for sale!"

Oh good grief!!

I am thankful that this lady also found her funny and not rude but it was time for Miss A to go inside. We had things to sell!  ....including her toys!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Yes, No, Maybe So...Today, Tomorrow, or the Next Week
Homework or Blog.... Is That a Question??
If I Were an Alcoholic Would You Offer Me a Drink??
Where has the time gone? 3 years in Fast Forward
Arrival 04/27/2011
Down for the Count
What do you keep from your past?!
Naked
We Are Wanted for Robberies in Arkansas!!
Test Post


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]