April 12, 2011
Naked

Laundry is a never ending job. Luckily for me I enjoy it more than dishes. :)

Last night L'il C gets out of the shower and puts her pajamas on, comes into the living room and informs me she has no clean panties. Well stinkity stink stink! I let her know that they are almost dry in the dryer. I tell her to go blow dry her hair and that they should be finished when she was.

You would have thought I told her to run into the street naked. And to her I am sure she thought I did. If someone doesn't have a shirt, underwear, and shorts they are naked. Brad is naked if he doesn't have a shirt on.

She panicked. Luckily she had overlooked a clean dry pair in the laundry room and the fears subsided. The night was able to go on as scheduled. :)






1 Comments:
Blogger Sarah L. had this to say:

How funny!!! I don't blame her...poor thing!

8:09 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




We Are Wanted for Robberies in Arkansas!!
Test Post
The Birthing Videos Part 2
Happy 25th Birthday Hot Husband
Birthing and Labor DVD's
Goulash and Brownies
Playing Catch Up
1st Shower for Baby A
Please Help!!! Eviction Notice Given
Just one?!


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]