April 26, 2011
Down for the Count

My doctor gave me one more time to consider being induced before he left this week for Pennsylvania. I declined knowing full well that the odds were against me being able to wait until he got back to have this baby. Not a betting person, but I am fairly certain she will be here before the weekend since he won't be back until Sunday evening.

I have had to miss 2 out of town field trips with L'il C not knowing when she will be here. Sad about that. I don't like being in control of my life/schedule. My friends make fun of me because I carry my planner around. They call it my Bible. I just plan ahead and truly am lost without it. This week I have had to say "pending on this baby" about EVERYTHING!!!

Any takers on betting when she will be here? :D






2 Comments:
Blogger Amy Watson had this to say:

Umm...how about noon today? ;)

6:11 AM 


Blogger Amy Watson had this to say:

Well bummer, I was only off by 2 hours. :) Congrats again!!

1:06 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




What do you keep from your past?!
Naked
We Are Wanted for Robberies in Arkansas!!
Test Post
The Birthing Videos Part 2
Happy 25th Birthday Hot Husband
Birthing and Labor DVD's
Goulash and Brownies
Playing Catch Up
1st Shower for Baby A


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]