September 12, 2007
How the Fight Got Started!

(See someone else had a bad day too! - LOL)

This is a JOKE. I am not the person that wrote this but it was funny.

I had a bad day today.

I rear-ended another car this morning on my way to work.I tell you, I knew right then and there that it was goingto be a REALLY bad day!

The driver got out of the other car, and wouldn't you know it...he was a DWARF!!

He looked up at me and said "I am NOT Happy!"

So I said, "Well, then, which one ARE you?"

And that's how the fight started.






4 Comments:
Blogger Candice had this to say:

Genius!

12:46 PM 


Blogger Amy had this to say:

That's awesome!!

Wish I could have witnessed this fight.

2:31 PM 


Blogger Just Me had this to say:

LMAO!

8:20 AM 


Blogger doug had this to say:

That was SOOOO wrong of you. But i laughed for over 10 mins. Priceless!!!

7:57 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Psycho-Kinesis?
A Day Made Just For Me!
Shattered Dreams!
At The Expense of My Sister...
Funerals
Labor Day Weekend
Flexeril Warning
Like Rainman, She has no concept of $$$
A HORRIBLE DAY!
100 Things About Me and Things I like


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]