December 21, 2007
The Nutcracker


Tonight Mr. C and I are going on a date to dinner and the theater. I have never been to see The Nutcracker. My best friend went in the 4th grade. Her father took her and her sister and brother. Since then I have wanted to go see it just once to see if I like it or not.
Therefore, I am very excited for our date tonight. Mr. C doesn't know anything about the story so he may be completely bored. This isn't exactly something that a guy would look forward to going to. Nonetheless, he is going and really is actually excited to be going with me.
We shall see....






3 Comments:
Blogger Starr had this to say:

How fun!! I love the experience of getting dressed up and going to the Ballet more than the Ballet itself, but the Nutcracker at Christmastime is pretty great. :)

12:50 PM 


Blogger Candice had this to say:

I've never been to see it - you'll have to let us know how it was. Have a very Merry Christmas!

4:11 PM 


Blogger Just Me had this to say:

I've been to see it when I was like 12 I think. It's a wonderful story and so much fun. You'll have to take your daughter when she's older she'll love it, it's magical especially for a young girl. My mom and nephew go to the ballet ever year. He goes more just to have a date night with his grandma then for the ballet, but I think it's awesome that a 12 year old would want to go.

6:41 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Watching Robots A Bit Much??
Every Light In The House Is On...
No, I'm Not Dead!
To School Or Not To School, That Is The Question
My Birthday in Review
Your True Birth Month Is DecemberLogical Patriotic...
Inconsistency Hurts!
What's Important to The Little People
Magnificent!
A New Christmas Song


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]