March 03, 2008
Holding The Barbies Hostage


I have issues.

I trust L'il C with the toys that she owns and I know that
she will take care of them. She owns 20-25 Barbies but never plays with them
because understandably who likes to play Barbies by themselves?? Since I only
like to dress them and brush their hair I am no fun.

However, when she has friends over, I hide the Barbies. One, I don't want all of the shoes lost and Barbie things tossed all over the floor. Two, I don't want their hair messed up. ?!?!?

What the heck!? Poor girl won't ever get to play Barbies. What kind of mom
holds their kids toys hostage? LOL! I need therapy oh so bad!






2 Comments:
Blogger Catrina had this to say:

I'm glad I'm not the only one with this obsession. I'm so protective of Wyatt's trains, and I have to make sure they are all accounted for each night. If any of them have their paint chipped, then I get just a little irritated. Good grief...let the boy play with HIS trains!! hehe!

12:19 AM 


Blogger Amy had this to say:

Yeah, well, if it makes you feel any better, I used to hide my own Barbies when my friends would come over for the same reasons-I didn't want their hair messed up. :)

And for the record, I would have rather played Barbies by myself any day than to play with someone else...especially my sister, who always told me what my Barbies had to say in their conversations.

AND...you still owe me a Skipper doll for breaking off her leg. :(

5:55 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




My Mom is Addicted!
I Got Nothin'
Miracles happen....even if slightly tainted...
Tae Bo and Tiny Tots
Tidbits from L'il C
Where Did My Phone Go??
10 Quick Guidelines for Proper Baby Care!
Surprise!
Mad Money
Mom's and Video Games!


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]