March 04, 2008
The Ransom


The Ransom?: Puppy Dog Eyes and Sweet Pleases!

Well, I did put the Barbies up secretly yesterday morning because I knew L'il C was going to have company this week. I am watching 2 girls from her school for a few hours in the evenings.

The first thing out of her friend's mouth was, "I wanna play Barbies!"

Awww man! ...Quick... if I distract them with something else I won't have to get them out! ......Well, that lasted all of 4 1/2 minutes!

They were back in the living room looking all sad with puppy dog eyes, "Please Mommy! Please can we play with the Barbies??"

Out came the Barbies to my dismay. I even FORCED myself to let them lay in the floor just as they are since the girls will be back tonight! It took everything in me. I just had to turn the playroom light out and walk away!! Ugh! :)






1 Comments:
Blogger Starr had this to say:

Yay! Good for you. I'm sure that Barbies are all talking amongst themselves about how their cruel jailer has finally let them out to party. (By the way, you must try the Twix Java. My mouth is watering just typing it.)

5:17 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Holding The Barbies Hostage
My Mom is Addicted!
I Got Nothin'
Miracles happen....even if slightly tainted...
Tae Bo and Tiny Tots
Tidbits from L'il C
Where Did My Phone Go??
10 Quick Guidelines for Proper Baby Care!
Surprise!
Mad Money


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]