April 15, 2008
Blogger Blogger, Where art thou??

So I have been under the radar lately.....slightly because I haven't had spectacularly interesting things to say.

I am really looking forward to the fact that Mr. C will be home permanently in 3 1/2 weeks!

I am driving up to see him today for a short day trip so that will be fun. We are trying to get in some marriage counseling before the big day. :)

Wedding plans are starting to take shape. I have my bouquet picked out and most of the decorations purchased. A relative of Mr. C's is going to make my cake. I should have an appointment with her soon. We have decided on an invitation design. My sister and I are going to make them. My sister is HUGE into Scrapbooking and by far the best that I know!

I have limited the wedding dresses to 3 or 4 that I absolutely love but have not yet made an appointment with any boutiques to try them on. I may end up with something all together different. I have seen many cute bridesmaid and flower girl dresses. I just need to choose. I don't have to worry about trying to get a dress that will fit different body shapes since I am only having my sister and she looks fabulous in everything she wears! That is a huge relief! :)

We have a lot more yet to do but so far so good........ Till then I am crossing my fingers in hopes that it will stay that way!






5 Comments:
Blogger Starr had this to say:

My new life goal: To have someone say of me "she looks fabulous in anything she wears." I don't see it happening, but a girl can dream. (And I agree, your sister is adorable.)

9:37 AM 


Blogger Just Me had this to say:

Wow you already have a lot of the wedding planned! Do you have a date yet?

9:42 AM 


Blogger Amy had this to say:

Wow, I didn't know you had so much finalized already, where have I been? Exciting stuff-happy that I can be a part of your big day!!

12:56 PM 


Blogger Catrina had this to say:

Wow! How exciting! It sounds like you've got everything under control. I bet you're having a blast. What fun.

1:13 PM 


Blogger LoriLoo310 had this to say:

Ahhh wedding planning ... sigh. All I want to do is go back and try on more pretty dresses. I found the perfect dress way too fast.

Hmmm, that sound like a fun day. I might just go around and try on wedding dresses for fun.

How pathetic am I?

8:48 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




The Sweetest Picnic
Happy Birthday Dearest Fiance'!
Time Management
Boogers!
April Fool's Day
Cloning Gone Wrong
Happy St. Patrick's Day with a Surprise Twist!
Bible Reading, Prayers, and Miley Cyrus?
School Zones
St. Patrick's Day Joke


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]