April 05, 2008
Happy Birthday Dearest Fiance'!




Yesterday was Mr. C's birthday. I drove down to see him and spend the day with him. I let L'il C skip school so she could enjoy the day as well. We went to class with him and then went to eat at On The Border with some of his friends. We had a good time.

His parents and little sister drove down that night for dinner. We grilled steaks and chicken with baked potatoes, corn, and other veggies. I had also made him his favorite cake: Waldorf Astoria. It turned out pretty good. I had never made that kind from scratch before. :)


Honey, I hope you had a fabulous day! I love you!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Time Management
Boogers!
April Fool's Day
Cloning Gone Wrong
Happy St. Patrick's Day with a Surprise Twist!
Bible Reading, Prayers, and Miley Cyrus?
School Zones
St. Patrick's Day Joke
The Ransom
Holding The Barbies Hostage


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]