April 02, 2008
Time Management



Do you ever look up and think 'holy cow! Where did the time go?'

I feel like most of my days are like this. I spend more time doing nothing. I will have a list a mile long that I need to be doing but am so overwhelmed by it all I don't do any of it.
I look at the entire elephant and think good grief I can't do that! I need to think about it one piece at a time.

I usually log on to the internet first thing when I get to work. I visit all of my sites, visit any sites they reference, visit my favorite sites again, email a few friends, read their emails, etc. Four hours later (slight exaggeration.....it is closer to 3.5 hours) :) I do some work and go home. Then I wonder why I don't feel like I accomplished anything. I need a career that is a bit more challenging but since this one isn't I need to redesign the way I start my day. It can not be on the internet.

Today I have made my six most important list.....it actually turned into 11 most important things because I have put off things for so long.

So......here goes.... off to do some work as I have once again started my day with the internet and have now decided to do something about my time management issues!






1 Comments:
Blogger LoriLoo310 had this to say:

I feel like the older I get, the faster time goes. Sometimes I'll do work all day and still feel like I accomplished nothing. I could really use an extra three hours in the day.

5:05 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Boogers!
April Fool's Day
Cloning Gone Wrong
Happy St. Patrick's Day with a Surprise Twist!
Bible Reading, Prayers, and Miley Cyrus?
School Zones
St. Patrick's Day Joke
The Ransom
Holding The Barbies Hostage
My Mom is Addicted!


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]