April 01, 2008
Boogers!

Last night L'il C and I went around the track. She rode her bike and I walked. Most of the time she would ride ahead of me and stop periodically to see how far behind I was. (I also had her stop no matter how far ahead she was if there was a place in the track that cars would cross.)

On one of the times that she stopped to wait for me this conversation took place:

"Mom, Brian Smith picks his boogers and eats them."

"Honey, I have seen you do the same thing!"

"That was a long time ago. I don't do that anymore."

"Yes you do! I saw you just the other day!"

"That was just because I was hungry!"

?!?!?!






2 Comments:
Blogger Just Me had this to say:

Your daughter says the funniest thing, I love it.

7:40 AM 


Blogger Starr had this to say:

A girl's gotta eat! (Just kidding. Un-teaching booger picking is one of those unfortunate parenting jobs that totally makes me gag.)

8:46 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




April Fool's Day
Cloning Gone Wrong
Happy St. Patrick's Day with a Surprise Twist!
Bible Reading, Prayers, and Miley Cyrus?
School Zones
St. Patrick's Day Joke
The Ransom
Holding The Barbies Hostage
My Mom is Addicted!
I Got Nothin'


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]