April 26, 2008
My Body is Perfect!

I airbrushed my body today..... I wanted to know what a model felt like when she saw her pictures in magazines.....then I woke up and felt the way they do when they actually looked at their real body....like a normal human being with flaws! :)

I didn't actually airbrush my body but I did think it was funny. As I looked at my Victoria Secret catalog, I secretly drew dimples in their butt cheeks, scars here and there, and rolls in their stomachs! It was fun. You should try it!

I love being me. I am very aware of my flaws and no amount of airbrushing will truly make them go away. But I did start a fitness program this week and I am very excited about it. I met with a trainer at noon today. It went very well! We had some good laughs when I realized she wasn't crazy about arm exercises either and they made her feel weak as well! Everyone has weaknesses they just try to cover them up!

Let's focus on our strong points instead!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




What makes a child up the 'ante' for more discipline?
Define Maybe
Whew! I am safe a while longer!
Jesus vs. Medication
A Bargain I Couldn't Refuse
Blogger Blogger, Where art thou??
The Sweetest Picnic
Happy Birthday Dearest Fiance'!
Time Management
Boogers!


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]