April 28, 2008
Happy One Year Anniversary!

Today is my one year anniversary with Mr. C (a.k.a. Brad)!! Although he is back at school today he did surprise me by sending these beautiful Oriental Stargazer Lillies to my work!!!!! Although you can not smell how awesome they are, you can definitely tell by the pictures how pretty they are!












Thank you Mr. C! I love you so very much! I am so glad my feelings got 'wierd'! Our friendship has truly grown into a beautiful relationship.

Happy One Year! I can not wait to marry you!


All my love,
XOXOXO ;)






2 Comments:
Blogger Just Me had this to say:

Congrats on your one year anniversary! Those flowers are beautiful!

7:08 AM 


Blogger Candice had this to say:

Those are gorgeous...congrats!

9:06 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




My Body is Perfect!
What makes a child up the 'ante' for more discipline?
Define Maybe
Whew! I am safe a while longer!
Jesus vs. Medication
A Bargain I Couldn't Refuse
Blogger Blogger, Where art thou??
The Sweetest Picnic
Happy Birthday Dearest Fiance'!
Time Management


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]