December 03, 2008
Bring on Christmas!

Now that Thankgiving is over, I can officially start celebrating Christmas! It is a pet peeve of mine for celebrating one holiday before the holidays before it are gone.

Every year we put up our Christmas tree on my birthday. It is something I have always looked forward to and now L'il C does as well. We got a bigger tree this year and it is so beautiful. It took a while to seperate all of the branches and L'il C was getting bored. But we finally finished that and she started adding all of the ornaments while we listened to Christmas music.

Poor Brad snuggled on the couch under the blanket since he is still sick and wasn't feeling very good. But he wanted to be a part of the family affair.

I can't wait to finish all of the decorations this week and L'il C is more than ready to start making Christmas cookies!

Three cheers for Christmas! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray!!






2 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

I love Christmas - it is my favorite time of year.

1:43 PM 


Blogger Sweet Yet Sassy had this to say:

SS~ I know what you mean. I am so stinkin' excited. Being the first Christmas with Brad as my husband should be fun as well!

I hope Christmas is good for you, Todd, and the kids.

2:14 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




The Everlasting Birthday!
Revision to Honeymoon Story and Pics
The Beginning of the Trip!
Cliffs of Moher and Kinvara
Galway and Aughnanure Castle
Kylemore Abbey and Connors Pass
Dunbeg Fort and Lookout Point at Slea Head
Colmeenole Beach on the Dingle Peninsula
Tralee and Inch
Muckross House


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]