December 01, 2010
It's All About Me

Being that today is my birthday I would just like to say, "Yes, today IS all about ME!" :) This has been the "law" since I was born. In my family, a person's birthday is a big ole deal!

Therefore, just in case you want to adapt this "law" you may need to know that we apply the same rule of thought to "half birthdays". :) There is always a good reason to have a party.

We did the family dinner Monday night so I have really been partying for a few days.

I was surprised this morning with breakfast, scrambled eggs and toast with peanut butter and honey, from L'il C and Brad when I got out of the shower. It was a most yummy idea that L'il C had. (Brad's thoughts don't start processing til later in the day.) :)

I didn't have a thing planned so I went to several different stores and did some shopping. I met Brad for lunch at Olive Garden. It too was yummy. I gorged myself on my fettuccine alfredo , breadsticks, and their famous salad.

Went and shopped some more. Found my delicious favorite Dublin Dr. Pepper at a specialty shop. Bought some.

Then after L'il C got home from school we went and watched Tangled together in 3D. This was a super cute princess movie. We really enjoyed it.

I received a lot of birthday wishes. I LOVE the feature on facebook that tells everyone it is your birthday. It just makes it that much more fun when other people can celebrate with you. Anytime I see a birthday on facebook I make sure I wish that person a Happy Birthday! Because those days are all about them....and without them I wouldn't have any friends. :)

But today......is all about me! :) Happy Birthday Me!!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Life As We Know It
At 16 1/2 weeks
It's A..........
My Friends Practice Witchcraft
Denver, Colorado
Carrie Underwood & Denver CO
10 weeks
Second Anniversary
Expecting
Babies and Drills


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]