March 29, 2011
Goulash and Brownies

I must say I made the most scrumptious goulash ever last night. I have never been a huge fan of the stuff but I found a recipe the other day and was truly looking forward to trying it. I am so glad that it did not disappoint! It was very simple and we all had seconds!....Yes, I did pay for it later with my exteremely tight tummy. Then Brad wanted me to bake brownies...and who can resist hot homemade brownies. I ate a couple of those as well. :D

Goulash recipe thanks to C. Beasley:

1 lb hamburger meat
1 large onion
1 1/2 c uncooked macaroni noodles
1 T flour
1 T vinegar
1qt/4 c tomato juice
salt and pepper to taste
1 c shredded cheese(I used mozzerella)

Combine hamburger meat and chopped onion in 12" skillet and brown. Stir in uncooked macaroni noodles while meat finishes cooking until the begin to brown.

Add flour, vinegar, tomato juice, salt and pepper. Cover and simmer until half of the juices cook out and the macaroni is tender. Stir in cheese. Serve!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Playing Catch Up
1st Shower for Baby A
Please Help!!! Eviction Notice Given
Just one?!
Single Digit Countdown!
Welcome to Bipolar Weather & Baby Update
Welcome to 6 months/24 weeks!
L'il C's 10th Birthday
Christmas 2010
19 Weeks


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]