December 31, 2010
Christmas 2010

Where has the time gone?! Christmas was nice. I only took time to put up the tree....all other decor stayed in the boxes. I had way too much going on. Every other year I have L'il C before Christmas and cram everything fun in that we can. I like making memories more than having a decorated home...thank goodness. :)

One morning she and a friend went to have brunch with Santa. That was fun.

The 3 of us also enjoyed the Christmas Train. My camera isn't that great so the pictures at night were mostly blurry. Here we are on the train.


L'il C had a major event....starring in the lead role of her school Christmas play. She was ecstatic. She played the role of Dr. Newheart in the play A New Heart for Christmas. She even had 4-5 solos that she did an amazing job singing. My heart smiled. She makes me so proud.

Cheesing at my mom's by the tree before Christmas

Christmas Eve was when we decided to celebrate Christmas since L'il C went to her dad's at 2 p.m. We wanted to give her time to play with her presents and have a nice Christmas dinner as a family.


(Spoiler Alert:)

This year we did have a discussion about Santa, The Toothfairy, and The Easter Bunny not being real. She says she figured it out last year but some of her questions were a little to sweet, sincere, and with hope. So I am saying it wasn't until this year. I must say I was very sad the fairy tales came to an end. She is most excited about pretending with her new little sister though.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




19 Weeks
It's All About Me
Life As We Know It
At 16 1/2 weeks
It's A..........
My Friends Practice Witchcraft
Denver, Colorado
Carrie Underwood & Denver CO
10 weeks
Second Anniversary


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]