December 07, 2010
19 Weeks

One week away from half way. It is hard to believe! I went to the doctor yesterday. He made it a point to tell me that it is STILL a girl. :) Whew! No sex changes in the last month.

I finally have a small baby bump. I gained 2 pounds this month. People will actually start believing I am pregnant. Every time I told someone I was pregnant they would look at my belly and let me know that I didn't look it. Which at 2 months, DUH!-the baby is miniscule. But by 5 months I thought I would be HUGE since this is my second child. I am very happy with only gaining 2 pounds so far.

Dr. N showed me the ultrasound but didn't print any pics off for me. So I don't have an update. But she is growing and is healthy. Woo hoo! L'il C reminded me again last night that I was having a girl. She is really cracking me up.

In all honesty, I am thankful (not that I could change it! ha) that my girls will be 10 years apart. I have really cherished raising L'il C. The bond we have is worth more to me than gold. She truly is an incredible kid!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




It's All About Me
Life As We Know It
At 16 1/2 weeks
It's A..........
My Friends Practice Witchcraft
Denver, Colorado
Carrie Underwood & Denver CO
10 weeks
Second Anniversary
Expecting


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]