January 11, 2011
Welcome to 6 months/24 weeks!

Hard to believe I am starting my 6th month of pregnancy. I read over my last post of having gained only 2 pounds and that soon people would be able to tell I was pregnant and laughed. I have now gained 6 pounds total.....and people are still telling me that I am not pregnant. Some of my closest friends said that there is no way I am pregant since I am still wearing a belt. Well hmmm....

I am pregnant, for real, and I am okay that I am not a 'big fatty'! (as L'il C would say) ;)

Time hasn't dragged too slowly as I have had weekly updates on the growth of my little one. However, I am ready to be at 40 weeks because I am ready to meet her. I can only imagine Brad shares this feeling as he has still not felt her move yet. But I promise she is....she takes a morning stroll, an afternoon swim, and an evening tour of my tummy everyday! I have a hard time breathin' every now and then but nothing serious.

This week she weighs nearly 1-1/2 pounds and is the length of a half-gallon of milk. (according to Parents.com)






1 Comments:
Blogger Katie had this to say:

Ya, you should really ditch the belt....Haha!!

5:56 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




L'il C's 10th Birthday
Christmas 2010
19 Weeks
It's All About Me
Life As We Know It
At 16 1/2 weeks
It's A..........
My Friends Practice Witchcraft
Denver, Colorado
Carrie Underwood & Denver CO


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]