January 08, 2011
L'il C's 10th Birthday


All of the cliche' sayings you can say when someone turns 10 have been said. But as it was when she turned 9..halfway to an adult, this birthday was mixed emotions for me as well. It is all to present in my mind that I only have a few more precious years to spend with my sweet little girl at home.

L'il C, you are truly the most awesome gift. Ten years ago on this day your daddy and I welcomed you into this world and you have been an awesome joy for the last 10 years. From the moment I held you in my arms, to the first time you smiled, the first time I heard your tiny cry...and thought it was so funny/cute, the first time I heard your little voice, your first words and first steps I never realized that there would be so many firsts. Nothing has changed. There are still many firsts with you that I treasure. Your first bicycle, your first report card, your first childhood boyfriend, your first lead role in the school play have all been special memories to me. I love you each day as if it is your first.

Thank you for making it such a joy to raise you. I LOVE being your mommy!


Happy 10th Birthday, L'il C!!!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Christmas 2010
19 Weeks
It's All About Me
Life As We Know It
At 16 1/2 weeks
It's A..........
My Friends Practice Witchcraft
Denver, Colorado
Carrie Underwood & Denver CO
10 weeks


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]