March 24, 2011
Playing Catch Up

Last Saturday the church I grew up in threw a baby shower for us. There was over 50 people there. We received a wide variety of things. I don't have digital copies of the pictures yet so I don't have any to post. I was very surprised that the amount of duplicated items were slim and there was only one bath set. (Which is okay by me because I like certain brands...primarily because most scents give me headaches.)

We now have everything we need. I was so excited. We have the beautiful crib and bedding that we wanted, the 2 carseats we needed/wanted, the high chair we wanted and a variety of smaller things that we wanted and needed as well. We ended up with 1,012 diapers from Newborn-Size 2. That should last a month or two! :D

L'il C and I have been going through the clothes: taking the tags off of everything and washing them before she gets here. Baby A's nursery is almost finished. I just have to buy curtain rods for the windows.

We went to the doctor last week. L'il C had asked me previously, "What happens if it ends up being a boy?!" I won't lie, I hadn't even considered it after the ultrasound showed it was a girl until she said something. Then I started to panic since we had found out at 13 weeks.....what if it did end up being a boy?! So I used her as the reason I asked the doctor to check again. :D

He did and reassured us that it was 3 billion percent girl! Thank Goodness...I already washed the clothes!

He said if it ended up being a boy he would paint our entire house, make us dinner, and carpool us around where ever we needed to go. I should have told him even if it wasn't he still could do those things. It would be nice. :D






1 Comments:
Blogger Katie had this to say:

Well, at least the name is unisex...Kinda...Haha!! :)

7:38 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




1st Shower for Baby A
Please Help!!! Eviction Notice Given
Just one?!
Single Digit Countdown!
Welcome to Bipolar Weather & Baby Update
Welcome to 6 months/24 weeks!
L'il C's 10th Birthday
Christmas 2010
19 Weeks
It's All About Me


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]