April 05, 2011
Happy 25th Birthday Hot Husband

We all had a good weekend. Took L'il C to see the movie HOP. We really enjoyed it. It is hard to find good clean kid's movies. Most of the time PG movies push their limits with the crude humor.

Saturday L'il C had a dance competition. We got there at 9:30 and didn't leave until 1:30. All that time to be there and wait for a 2.5 minute dance. She did very well though. I enjoy watching her talent. She is somewhat inhibited perfoming in public (except on her terms) so she always gets very nervous when she has to sing, dance, or be the star of a play. But she always rocks the house.

Sunday after church I cooked lunch for Brad for his 25th birthday, which was yesterday. He LOVES Mexican food and that is my least favorite. I told him I wouldn't cook anymore until after I was pregnant because I just can't deal with the smell or the taste. But...since it was his birthday I pushed through. Truthfully, what I made wasn't bad at all and I actually enjoyed it. We had a few friends over and spent a great deal of time outside enjoying the beautiful weather.

After most everyone left, one of the families that was there invited us to go down to the riverwalk so the kids could play in the arcade and then everyone could eat Marble Slab ice cream outside. I loved the cheesecake icecream with fresh strawberries blended in. It was a most relaxing day.

All Brad wanted to do for his actual birthday yesterday was watch the championship basketball game between Butler and UConn. He generally routes for the underdog so it was all for Butler. Both teams played pretty sorry but UConn ended up winning.

27 more days until Baby A is supposed to arrive. I am more than beyond ready for her to be here. Her nursery is adorable and completely finished. I don't have anything else to do. Now I am bored waiting for her. Plus my stomach is maxed out with baby and I am way passed the point of any position being comfortable for any length of time.

I am looking forward to this Saturday. It was the only day in the last month that was available for maternity pics between mine and my busy photographer's schedules. I don't have anything spectacularly stunning to wear so I hope they turn out okay. ;) If she uploads them I will try to post them to the blog.

Until next time......






1 Comments:
Blogger Unknown had this to say:

I'm sad I had to miss his birthday dinner, but glad you had fun!

11:19 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Birthing and Labor DVD's
Goulash and Brownies
Playing Catch Up
1st Shower for Baby A
Please Help!!! Eviction Notice Given
Just one?!
Single Digit Countdown!
Welcome to Bipolar Weather & Baby Update
Welcome to 6 months/24 weeks!
L'il C's 10th Birthday


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]