September 18, 2007
3 Stops In One...

Preface or only me and my sister would find it funny.....

First of all you would just have to know my mom. She is the most conservative woman you will ever meet. Gosh, Dang, and Butt are all inappropriate words to use in front of her. She hasn't ever drank, smoked, or done drugs. She is an amazing woman and therefore makes an amazing Pastor's wife.

However, I do things constantly to aggravate her. I just can't help it. I know her buttons and how to get a rise out of her. I am always joking about drinking and smoking. She can't stand it and won't even laugh at the jokes because she is trying to be a good example and feels like it is inappropriate to laugh since I am her daughter.

Anywho...

Dad, Mom, our Associate Pastor and I were going to eat lunch together today. Dad was already running errands and was going to meet us there and the rest of us rode in mom's car. After a delicious lunch we had to drive to the cleaner's to drop off one of Dad's suits and also go to the post office which were right next to each other. I told mom that while she ran inside to the cleaner's I would walk next door to the post office and that would save time.

She immediately popped off to our Assoc. Pastor, "Okay, while I am doing that and she runs over there, why don't you run across the street to to the liquor store and we will be done!"


Mom made a funny!

(I told her I was writing this one down! ....I don't think she believed me! HA!)






2 Comments:
Blogger Amy had this to say:

Ha ha ha! Our mom is the coolest :)

3:38 PM 


Blogger doug had this to say:

OMG!!!! That is too funny. I would have never thought of hearing her say that. I just wish i could have been there to hear that.

7:50 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Is That Really A Law?!
How the Fight Got Started!
Psycho-Kinesis?
A Day Made Just For Me!
Shattered Dreams!
At The Expense of My Sister...
Funerals
Labor Day Weekend
Flexeril Warning
Like Rainman, She has no concept of $$$


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]