September 26, 2007
How To Tell If You Are Mom's Favorite


The truth of the matter is..... I am the one the mom is standing on! My sister was always my mom's fave! ....and that is okay, because I am my dad's fave. LOL.

They used to get really mad at me for saying that telling me that they both love us both equally but now I have assured them that it is okay we won't cry. Because honestly I would prefer to be my dad's favorite and Amy be my mom's favorite then to have them both love us equally. LOL!

Amy is the peace maker (like my mom) and I am the aggravator (like my dad). :) My mom stays aggravated at me and my dad so me and him have to be friends. And since Amy gets a long with everyone, I picked mom for her. :)






1 Comments:
Blogger Catlin had this to say:

Hahaha, that's a funny picture. I'm my Dad's favourite too, and my bro's my Mom's. I like it that way! :-)

9:37 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




The World Before Color Existed
3 Stops In One...
Is That Really A Law?!
How the Fight Got Started!
Psycho-Kinesis?
A Day Made Just For Me!
Shattered Dreams!
At The Expense of My Sister...
Funerals
Labor Day Weekend


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]