October 02, 2007
Infatuations of a Six Year Old!

L'il C gets in the car yesterday and tells me she had an AMAZING day. I asked her what was so amazing about it.

"Mom! 'J' asked me to be his girlfriend today and I said yes!"

"Oh, well that is nice sweetheart."

"Yeah, then he went and told 'K' that I broke up with him because I was now his new girlfriend."

"Uhm,.....were you already 'K's girlfriend?"

"Yeah."

"Well when did this happen?"

"A while back but I didn't tell you that part."

"Oh, well are you going to break up with every boy when a new one asks you out?"

"Oh, 'K' never really asked me out because he was too shy but I knew he was in love with me."

????

The story went on and on. I try not to freak out since she is ONLY SIX, but she is ONLY SIX! Granite, I was love sick in the first grade but she is a bit much!






3 Comments:
Blogger Amy had this to say:

Okay, so the little kiddo called me last night to tell me that she had the best day ever (referring to the one here in this blog), and then continued on to tell me about her new boyfriend. :)

She cracks me up.

5:23 AM 


Blogger Just Me had this to say:

I had so many boyfriends when I was that age. I remember playing kissying tag with the boys and trying NOT to run fast so it was easier for them to catch me.

We also had giant tires in our playground at school and we would get married underneath them. I've been married so many times (before I turned 10)

8:03 AM 


Blogger Candice had this to say:

Kids are so hilarious!

I had a bf in 6th grade that would walk me home from school every day. He told everyone that he was going to kiss me the next day on the way home. So, I didn't go to school for a week and then broke up with him.

12:54 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




How To Tell If You Are Mom's Favorite
The World Before Color Existed
3 Stops In One...
Is That Really A Law?!
How the Fight Got Started!
Psycho-Kinesis?
A Day Made Just For Me!
Shattered Dreams!
At The Expense of My Sister...
Funerals


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]