October 02, 2007
The Weekend

Mr. C and I had a lovely weekend. Friday was our official dating 5 months mark. We had a fundraising event to run that night so we didn't get to go out. But he did come over to the house for a while and we had a nice evening.

Saturday we went to the fair. We got there around 3:00 and didn't leave till 11:00. The weather was perfect. We ate and ate and ate...grease.grease.grease! I won't lie....it is Tuesday and I still haven't recovered. L'il C was at her daddy's this weekend. He had taken her to the fair that day as well. Disney on Ice was the Disney Princesses this year. She was SO EXCITED! She called me when they were over (she didn't know I was walking around the fair too) to tell me that I missed the MOST AMAZING PART EVER!! They shot off firecrackers IN the building at the performance.

I saw some friends at the fair that I haven't seen in a while. That was nice.

Keith Sweat was playing that night. Mr. C asked if he was a current star or one that was popular when I was young..... (punk). lol. Of course, Air Supply is playing tomorrow night..... good lord... he really wouldn't know who they are. HA!

Sunday was relaxing and peaceful. The weekend was very nice. I enjoyed it quite a bit actually.






4 Comments:
Blogger Just Me had this to say:

Yeah for having a fun time at the fair!

It snowed here on Saturday! SNOWED! I'm so not ready for the cold.

8:05 AM 


Blogger doug had this to say:

Not trying to make you feel old but i don't know who air supply is either.

12:17 PM 


Blogger Amy had this to say:

Come on Doug...I know who Air Supply is...they play their songs on 96.5 LOL

6:04 AM 


Blogger Candice had this to say:

Ok, I'm probably the youngest one here and I even know who Air Supply is. My husband is ten years older than me and we have some pretty funny moments like when he says something like, "Oh, I saw Bon Jovi on the Slippery When Wet tour." I was like, three.

12:50 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




Infatuations of a Six Year Old!
How To Tell If You Are Mom's Favorite
The World Before Color Existed
3 Stops In One...
Is That Really A Law?!
How the Fight Got Started!
Psycho-Kinesis?
A Day Made Just For Me!
Shattered Dreams!
At The Expense of My Sister...


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]