October 14, 2007
Halloween Costume Party



Parties are a MUST for me and my sister. I love going to parties and I love hosting parties. This weekend my sister hosted one. We had a good time. We had fun treats: graveyard pudding, coffin sandwiches, popcorn balls, wassail, chips and queso, and other fun goodies.



She also planned a scavenger hunt with fun Halloween items: Black Cat, Pumpkin, Rat, Spider, Ghost, etc. It was in the neighborhood she lives in (where we grew up) so we knew most of the people so we had people letting us borrow cool things as long as we brought them back. Mwah ha ha! The other team was jealous when we won with "borrowed things" so we called it a tie to pacify them! HA!

I was Lady Gwendolyn. (not real fond of the costume...I liked my leopard one from last year better)
And Mr. C was Zorro....or "S"orro! LOL!. He made his costume (pretty ingenious if you ask me) and when he taped the "Z" to his belt buckle he was looking in the mirror. So it ended up an "S". Luckily it was noticed before the picture was snapped. Or else we would have had to say....
Have no fear Sorro is here! :)






3 Comments:
Blogger Amy had this to say:

Loads of fun were had by all (well, all but one). I'm glad you were there! Thanks for making the sanwiches and wassail. :)

2:00 PM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

You guys look so cool, haha!

Is it me or is Mr. Z/Sorro incredibly tall... he reaches the ceiling!

1:39 AM 


Blogger Sweet Yet Sassy had this to say:

Catlin~
LOL. Mr. C/Mr. Z/Sorro is 6'4". With the angle of the camera it does look like I am dating Goliath! HA!

9:49 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







Laughter ♥ Sarcasm ♥ Love
Seems well-balanced to me... therefore I will not be taking a poll!

(more)




The Fears We Have
The Weekend
Infatuations of a Six Year Old!
How To Tell If You Are Mom's Favorite
The World Before Color Existed
3 Stops In One...
Is That Really A Law?!
How the Fight Got Started!
Psycho-Kinesis?
A Day Made Just For Me!


















Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]